Banana Pudding Lasagna | Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No BakeDessert Recipes Mexican, Dessert Recipes Strawberry, Dessert Recipes For Two, Dessert Recipes Quick, Dessert Recipes Cheesecake, Dessert Recipes From Scratch, Dessert Recipes Cookies#Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
just FYI the small box does call for 2 cups! I used alittle over 1 1/2 and it was perfect
Recipes adapted from: crazyforcrust.com
- For the crust
- 4 tbsp.melted butter
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 1/2 c.finely crushed Nilla Wafers
- For the cheesecake
- 5 large ripe bananas, sliced
- 48 Nilla wafer, plus more, crushed, for garnish
- 2(8-oz.) blocks cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4-oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 3/4 c.whole milk
- 3/4 c.granulated sugar
- 2 c.heavy cream
- 1 tsp.pure vanilla extract
- First, Make crust: In a medium bowl, stir together Nilla wafers, butter, and salt. Press into the bottom of a small rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
- Then, Make cheesecake filling: In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until fluffy. Beat in heavy cream and vanilla and until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk. Let pudding stand for 5 minutes until thickened. Fold pudding into cheesecake mixture.
- Pour half the filling into graham cracker crust. Add a layer of sliced bananas and Nilla Wafers, then pour remaining half of filling over top. Add another layer of sliced bananas and Nilla wafers. Refrigerate until cool and set, at least 2 hours and up to overnight covered.
- Top lasagna with cool whip, sprinkle with nilla wafers and top with remaining banana slices. Slice and serve.