Easy Tiramisu Recipe | Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake, Dessert Recipes Fancy, Dessert Recipes Cake, Dessert Recipes Christmas, Dessert Recipes AppleDessert Recipes From Scratch, Dessert Recipes Cookies#Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
For this recipe: Is the pan size of 9×6 inches correct? The photo of the completed dessert looks much larger – – more like a 9×13 inch size pan. Please clarify. Thank you~
Recipes adapted from: culinaryhill.com
- 200 g (about 7 oz) ladyfingers* (savoiardi)
- cocoa for dusting
- 1 cup (240 ml; 8 oz) whipping cream
- 1 Tbs amaretto or rum
- 2 1/2 cups (591 ml; 20 oz) strong cold coffee
- 1 cup (225 g; 8 oz) Mascarpone cheese
- 2-3 Tbs sugar to taste
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- First, Whip cream, sugar and vanilla. Add Mascarpone cheese and amaretto or rum.
- Then, Pour coffee into a shallow dish. Dip enough ladyfingers in coffee to cover the base of a 6×9 inch (15×24 cm; 4 cups volume) square dish. Add a part of the cream mixture and level out. Repeat layers 1 or 2 times, ending with the cream.
- Cover and refrigerate Easy No Eggs Tiramisu for at least 2 hours. Dust with cocoa before serving.