3-Ingredient OREO Balls | Chicken Recipes Easy, Chicken Recipes Baked, Chicken Recipes 21 Day Fix, Chicken Recipes For Dinner, Chicken Recipes Casserole, Chicken Recipes Crockpot, Chicken Recipes Keto, Chicken Recipes Grilled, Chicken Recipes Shredded, Chicken Recipes Mexican, Chicken Recipes Quick, Chicken Recipes Boneless #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Super easy! Really tasty! However, if you are going to use the special flavor oreos remember that they come in smaller packages. So if you don’t add the full 36 cookies they will be kinda goopy. Also, if you use the red velvet make sure to add red food coloring or they look like weird dog treats. Still taste great! Just kinda off looking.
Recipe adapted from: twopeasandtheirpod.com
- 8 ounces baking chocolate (I prefer melting wafers)
- Optional toppings: OREO crumbs, nuts, sprinkles, drizzled melted chocolate
- 36 OREO cookies (1 package)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- First, Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then crush the oreos (with filling) in a blender or food processor.
- Then, Mix together the oreo crumbs and cream cheese with a hand mixer. If it isn’t coming together, get your hands in there and mix it up.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop out the dough. Then roll into a ball with your hands and place onto the pan.
- Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until slightly firm. You don’t want them too cold.
- Melt the chocolate and stir until smooth. Then use a fork to dip the oreo balls into the chocolate. Tap on the edge of the bowl to get the smooth finish. Use a toothpick to help slide the ball onto the pan. Allow to harden.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.