Easy Coffee Cake Recipe – The Best Cinnamon Roll Cake Recipe | Dessert Recipes Vegan, Dessert Recipes Lemon, Dessert Recipes Banana, Dessert Recipes Crockpot, Dessert Recipes Oreo, Dessert Recipes Italian, Dessert Recipes Brownie, Dessert Recipes Peanut Butter, Dessert Recipes Spring, Dessert Recipes Gluten Free, Dessert Recipes Fruit, Dessert Recipes For Kids, Dessert Recipes Bars #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Loved this cake! I love cinnamon so I added a teaspoon of cinnamon to the cake batter, yum. But there was no poring of my cinnamon mixture on top of the cake batter, it was like a paste. I put it on in chunks and had to kind of mix it into the batter. What did I do wrong? Did anyone else have this problem? I gave it 4 stars, only because I couldn’t pore my cinnamon and just swirl it into the cake.
Recipes adapted from: cakescottage.com
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- First, Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9 x 13 pan with non stick spray.
- Then, In a large bowl, mix everything together for the ingredients of the cake.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- For the topping, mix all of the ingredients well in a small bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of topping on the batter and then swirl it with a knife.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Drizzle glaze over warm cake. (You can reduce the glaze and the cake would still be yummy.)