M&M Chocolate Bars | Chicken Recipes Easy, Chicken Recipes Baked, Chicken Recipes 21 Day Fix, Chicken Recipes For Dinner, Chicken Recipes Casserole, Chicken Recipes Crockpot, Chicken Recipes Keto, Chicken Recipes Grilled, Chicken Recipes Shredded, Chicken Recipes Mexican, Chicken Recipes Quick, Chicken Recipes Boneless #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Ha! I love the “behind the scene’s photo”! I feel like we are sisters–that is totally something I would have done. I liked you before, but now I might be in love! Oh, and holy yum, MAKING THIS!
Recipe adapted from: junkbanter.com
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp butter softened
- 1 cup M&Ms
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter softened
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- First, Preheat oven to 350.
- Then, In a large bowl, mix oats, flour, brown sugar, salt and 1 cup softened butter with a spoon. Remove 1 cup and set aside.
- Press remaining mixture into the bottom of a greased 9×13 pan.
- In a small pot, melt condensed milk, chocolate chips and 2 tablespoons of butter over low-medium heat. Stir constantly until chips are melted and everything is mixed well.
- Pour chocolate chip mixture over the bottom layer and spread evenly. Sprinkle leftover cup of oat mixture over the chocolate.
- Top with M&Ms and bake for 25-30 minutes. Let cool completely before cutting. ENJOY