No Bake Banana Split Dessert Recipe | Chicken Recipes Easy, Chicken Recipes Baked, Chicken Recipes 21 Day Fix, Chicken Recipes For Dinner, Chicken Recipes Casserole, Chicken Recipes Crockpot, Chicken Recipes Keto, Chicken Recipes Grilled, Chicken Recipes Shredded, Chicken Recipes Mexican, Chicken Recipes Quick, Chicken Recipes Boneless #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Oh yum! This sounds like a wonderful piece of heaven!
Recipe adapted from: princesspinkygirl.com
- 1 Jar of maraschino cherries
- 1/2 cup crushed walnuts
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 20 ounce can crushed pineapple – drained
- 16 ounce cool whip
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- Crust Ingredients
- 9 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 12 full graham cracker sheets, finely crushed
- First, Lightly coat a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then, Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a medium size bowl. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- Pour into your baking dish and firmly pack down the graham cracker crumbs. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Scoop the cream cheese mixture on top of the crust and spread evenly across the top.
- Then, spread the sliced bananas on top, pressing slightly into the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the crushed pineapple on top of the bananas, following with the cool whip.
- Finally, decorate the top of your dessert with the crushed walnuts, cherries and hot fudge.
- Chill for several hours, or overnight, before cutting and serving.