OMG S’mores Bars | Chicken Recipes Easy, Chicken Recipes Baked, Chicken Recipes 21 Day Fix, Chicken Recipes For Dinner, Chicken Recipes Casserole, Chicken Recipes Crockpot, Chicken Recipes Keto, Chicken Recipes Grilled, Chicken Recipes Shredded, Chicken Recipes Mexican, Chicken Recipes Quick, Chicken Recipes Boneless #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
I love every single thing you make, but I think these might be my very favorite! 😀 I seriously wish I could reach in and grab the entire batch for myself! And love, love that these can be made a day ahead and no campfire needed– you win best S’mores creation!!
Recipe adapted from: playswellwithbutter.com
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 Giant Sized Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Bars
- 16- oz. tub or 3 cups marshmallow fluff
- 16 Tablespoons or 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 – 2 cups graham cracker crumbs about 14 full graham crackers
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- First, Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Then, Lightly grease or spray with cooking spray a 9-inch x 13-inch glass baking pan and line it with parchment paper, so the paper hangs over the sides a little. Set pan aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the graham cracker crumbs, flour, baking powder, and salt and set aside.
- Using a mixer, in a large bowl, mix together the softened butter, white sugar, and brown sugar for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla and continue mixing until well incorporated and smooth.
- Add in the dry mixture into the butter / sugar mixture. Beat to incorporate, just until all the ingredients come together.
- Gather the dough into a ball and divide dough into 2 balls.
- Take one of the balls and spread out into the prepared pan by smooshing it down so that it covers the bottom of the pan completely in an even layer.
- Cover the dough with a single layer of the chocolate bars. 3 fits nicely.
- Next, add the marshmallow fluff to the top of the chocolate bars and spread out to sides of pan.
- Lightly flour a board or counter top and smoosh or roll with a rolling pin, the other half of the s’mores cookie dough and make it/roll it the size of the your pan. I do it by placing the pan on top to get an idea about the size to get an idea. Slice the dough into strips and lay each piece on top of the fluff until you’ve covered it all as good as you can. Try to cover up all the marshmallow as good as you can, but it’s ok to have some marshmallow poking out.
- Place pan into your preheated oven and bake for about 30-35 minutes, until the top is golden brown.
- After baked, transfer to cool completely on a rack.
- When cool, slice and serve.