Red Velvet Cake Mix Cookies | Chicken Recipes Easy, Chicken Recipes Baked, Chicken Recipes 21 Day Fix, Chicken Recipes For Dinner, Chicken Recipes Casserole, Chicken Recipes Crockpot, Chicken Recipes Keto, Chicken Recipes Grilled, Chicken Recipes Shredded, Chicken Recipes Mexican, Chicken Recipes Quick, Chicken Recipes Boneless #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Making these tonight with my girls, can’t wait to see how they turn out! Thank you so much for sharing.
Recipe adapted from: eatingonadime.com
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 18 oz box red velvet cake mix*
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter , melted
- First, Preheat the oven to 350F degrees & line cookie sheets with parchment paper
- Then, Beat together the cake mix, melted butter & eggs until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips. I like to mix in 3/4 cups & reserve the rest for placing on top of each cookie.
- Form into balls about 1 – 1.5 tablespoons in size and place 2 inches apart on a lined cookie sheet.
- Optionally dot the top of each cookie with a few extra chocolate chips.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes, or until the tops look set.
- Cool for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling.