Toll House Chocolate Chip Pie | Chicken Recipes Easy, Chicken Recipes Baked, Chicken Recipes 21 Day Fix, Chicken Recipes For Dinner, Chicken Recipes Casserole, Chicken Recipes Crockpot, Chicken Recipes Keto, Chicken Recipes Grilled, Chicken Recipes Shredded, Chicken Recipes Mexican, Chicken Recipes Quick, Chicken Recipes Boneless #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
I’m so glad you created this and shared it on Pinterest. When I was 6 my mom was in a really bad car accident and someone from church made this for my family while she was recovering at the hospital. At the time it was the most amazing dessert I’d ever had and have wondered my whole life how the made it and now I can give it a go myself. Really excited!
Recipe adapted from: justapinch.com
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Vanilla ice cream (optional but highly recommended, for serving)
- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- First, Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Line a deep dish pie plate with the unbaked pie crust, crimping the edges. Set aside.
- Then, In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs on high speed until light and foamy. Add the flour and both sugars to the bowl and mix again until combined. Then add the softened butter and mix one more time until completely mixed.
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts and mix until the chocolate and nuts are evenly mixed throughout the batter. Spoon the batter into the prepared pie crust.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a sharp knife inserted halfway between the edge and the center of the pie comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.