5-Ingredient Cannolis | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Thank you so much for your answer, I will check
Recipes adapted from: recipetrends.ne
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips, divided
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 8 cannoli shells, homemade or store bought will work
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh orange zest
- First, Place the ricotta cheese into a fine mesh strainer and place it in the fridge to drain for at least 12 hours and up to 24 hours.
- Then, When you’re ready to make the filling:
- In a large bowl combine the drained ricotta cheese, confectioners’ sugar, 1/4 cup of the mini chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and orange zest (if using); mix well. Using a spatula, carefully scrape the mixture into pastry bag fitted with a 1/2 inch open tip. Use at once, or refrigerate until needed; filling can be made up to 24 hours in advance.
- When ready to serve, pipe the filling into one end of cannoli shell, filling shell halfway, then pipe into other end. If you don’t have a piping bag, you may spoon the filling into the shells. Repeat with remaining shells.
- Place remaining mini chocolate chips on a small plate. Dip each end of the cannoli into the chocolate chips, then lightly dust with confectioner’s sugar. Serve at once.