Brownie Bottom Cheesecake | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Looks so delicious! I love brownie bottom cheesecake!
Recipes adapted from: myfoodandfamily.com
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 250g packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- First, Preheat oven to 350F.
- Then, Mix brownies from package according to package directions. Spread mixture on the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Add cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla to a large bowl. Beat together until smooth. Spread on top of brownie mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 325F and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Let cool before removing from pan. Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.