Cinnamon Crumb Breakfast Bread | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
This looks and sounds incredible. And seriously…. 30 minutes? I don’t think I can get through a shopping trip in under an hour. You must speed walk!
Recipes adapted from: wishesndishes.com
- 2 Tbsp chilled butter cut into small cubes
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 tsp milk
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 Tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 envelope quick rise yeast 7g
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour plus extra for dusting your worktop liberally
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- First, In a medium size bowl, dissolve the yeast in the water.
- Then, Stir in the milk, egg and sugar. Add the 2 cups flour until the batter gets thick.
- Beat well with a wooden spoon until smooth, about 100 strokes or use a stand mixer with a dough hook for 2-3 minutes on medium speed.
- Fold in the oil and salt. Next add remaining 1 1/4 cups flour and mix until the dough starts to come together.
- Add the cinnamon to the dough and mix in.
- Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and Knead the dough for about 5 minutes ending with a ball shape.
- Transfer to a bowl which has been greased with a tablespoon of olive oil.
- Cover and let rise for another 30 minutes.
- Prepare a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan by rubbing the inside with butter, set aside.
- After 30 minutes, punch the dough down and cut it roughly into 8 even pieces.
- Toss each piece into the brown sugar then roll them into balls.
- Place the balls into the prepared baking pan making sure they are close together.
- Sprinkle any leftover brown sugar over the dough balls
- Using your fingers, crumble the chilled butter and the 1/4 cup flour together until you end up with small nuggets of buttery flour.
- Sprinkle the buttery chunks over the top of the dough. Cover and let rise again for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is a rich golden brown. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Whisk the powdered sugar and milk together until smooth. Drizzle all over the warm bread.
- Slice and serve warm.