Copycat Paula Deen Monkey Bread | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
yum!! mandy has made this for me before and it was delicious! i need to print this recipe. love this blog!!
Recipes adapted from: foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup Brown Sugar we use homemade
- Cooking Spray
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 cans Biscuits 10ct
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- First, Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Then, Spray a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Put the white sugar and cinnamon in the pie plate and mix them together with your fingers until they are completely mixed.
- Remove the biscuits from the tubes.
- Place each biscuit on the cutting board and cut each one into fourths.
- Roll each piece of biscuit into the cinnamon sugar to coat all side of the dough.
- Place the biscuit pieces evenly in the Bundt pan.
- Pour the butter and brown sugar into the pot and heat it over low heat until it is mixed together.
- Stir with the wooden spoon.
- Turn off the heat.
- Pour the brown sugar mixture over the biscuits.
- Bake the Bunt pan in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Remove the Bundt pan and place it on a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
- To serve, turn the Bundt pan upside down onto the cake plate.
- The biscuits should fall right out.
- Let the monkey bread cool for a few minutes.