Easy Chocolate Cheesecake Bars | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Looks yummy and delicious. My 6 years old son love chocolate and will try this for him.
Recipes adapted from: runningwithspoons.com
- For the Chocolate Cookie Crust:
- 8 tablespoons (4 ounces) unsalted butter, melted
- regular full-size package Oreo cookies, crushed into fine crumbs (36 sandwich cookies in total)
- For the Chocolate Cheesecake Filling:
- 4 large eggs plus 2 egg yolks, at room temperature
- 1 cup (8 ounces) heavy cream, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 12 ounces bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 and 1/2 pounds (24 ounces) full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup (7 ounces) granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1 and 7/8 ounces) light brown sugar, packed
- 2 Tablespoons unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- For the Chocolate Ganache (optional):
- 1 cup (8 ounces) heavy cream
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, finely chopped
- First, Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil, allowing two of the sides to overlap (you want an overhang of at least 2-inches on two sides) and spray lightly with nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- Then, In a large bowl combine the crushed cookie crumbs and melted butter, mix well to combine.
- Press the mixture into the bottom – and slightly up the sides – of the prepared pan.
- Bake the crust in preheated oven for 10 minutes. Remove the crust from the oven and set aside on a cooling rack until needed.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 325 degrees (F).