Home-made Snickerdoodle Cookie Bars! | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Another great recipe. Thanks for sharing it over at the linky party. Have a great week.
Recipes adapted from: averiecooks.com
- Cookie Dough
- 1 large egg
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar + 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First, Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then, IIn a large bowl, using mixer, cream together butter and sugar until pale and light.
- And in salt, egg and vanilla extract and beat until well combined.
- Add in flour and stir until no streaks of dry ingredients remain.
- Scoop thick dough into prepared pan and smooth it into an even layer.
- Stir together remaining 1 tbsp sugar and 1 tsp ground cinnamon.
- Sprinkle dough evenly with cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, until bars are set and the edges are just very lightly browned. Don’t overbake! You want the cookies to be soft and moist.
- Cool in the pan before slicing.
- Store in sealed container to stay fresh! Bet they won’t last long!