Mini Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bites | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Oh these are amazing. I can’t wait to make these for my family.
Recipes adapted from: artandthekitchen.com
- 1 Tablespoon butter , melted
- 10 Oreo cookies
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup chopped Oreo cookies (filling removed)
- 12 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 mini Oreo cookies for topping
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- First, Preheat the oven to 350°F. Prepare a mini cheesecake pan by spraying with cooking spray.
- Then, Crush the Oreo cookies until fine and mix with the melted butter. Spoon into the prepared pan, adding about 1 1/2 teaspoons to each well of the tin. Press the crust down with your fingers. Bake five minutes, then remove and let cool slightly.
- While the crust is baking, beat together the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, egg and salt until well combined. Fold in the chopped Oreo cookies. Spoon into the cheesecake pan, filling each well nearly full. Tap gently on the counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until the cheesecakes are puffed up and only jiggle slightly when shaken gently. Remove and let cool, then chill in the fridge.
- When the cheesecakes have chilled, whip the heavy cream until light and fluffy. Beat in the powdered sugar. Pipe onto the cooled cheesecakes and top each with a mini Oreo cookie. Enjoy!