Pumpkin Roll | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
I’ve made this dozens of times. Every time it turns out great and EVERYONE loves it! Not too sweet, but kids loved it too. Everyone always asks for this recipie. Also it’s pretty easy but looks really impressive 🙂
Recipes adapted from: verybestbaking.com
- Pumpkin roll sponge cake
- 1/2 tsp cloves
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1 C sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2/3 C pumpkin
- 3/4 C flour
- Cream Cheese Filling
- 1/4 C Butter
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 C powder sugar
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- First, Sponge cake
- Then, Sift flour, seasoning, and baking powder in a large bowl. Add eggs and pumpkin. Mix until combined.
- Pour and smooth evenly into a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 375 degs for 12 mins.
- While cake is still warm and sprinkle a light layer of powder sugar over. Invert on to clean tea towel and roll up. Let cool until room temperature or in refrigerator.
- When cooled spread cream cheese filling evenly over inverted cake. Gently roll cake.
- Place on large platter and sprinkle with powder sugar.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese at room temp, add in vanilla and powder sugar. Beat all ingredients till creamy and smooth.