Rocky Road Fudge | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
I hate to be that person, but in step 5 you put “stir in chocolate chips and peanuts” I had to go back and reread to see it was meant to be marshmallows 🤪 no harm, no foul..just letting you know
Recipes adapted from: spicysouthernkitchen.com
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- First, Line a 9×13 inch pan with parchment paper, or line with aluminum foil and lightly grease. Let the edges come up over the sides.
- Then, Add the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a large heatproof bowl. Stir so that the chocolate chips are coated in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Microwave on medium power for 1 minute, remove from the microwave and stir.
- Repeat the process until the chocolate is almost melted, then stir until smooth.
- Stir in the peanuts and marshmallows. Note that if the chocolate is very hot, it can melt the marshmallows. It will still be tasty – but you’ll have more swirls of marshmallow.
- Pour/spoon the mixture into the prepared pan.
- Let sit until firm, about 2 hours at room temperature or 60 minutes in the fridge.
- Lift the parchment paper/foil up out of the pan, then cut into pieces.