Texas Sheet Cake Cookies | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
I like using cake mix for cookies from time to time because the result is super fluffy…and it’s easy!
Recipes adapted from: showmetheyummy.com
- Chocolate Cake Mix Cookies Ingredients
- 1/3 cup Canola Oil
- 1/2 cup Chopped pecans optional
- 1 box Milk Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- Icing Ingredients
- 2 Tablespoon Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Sweet Cream Butter
- 3 Tablespoon Whole Milk
- 2 cups Powdered Sugar
- First, Chocolate Cake Mix Cookie Directions
- Then, Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, eggs and oil until combined and smooth. If using pecans, stir into batter by hand.
- Scoop out dough balls and place them onto the cookie sheet about 2 inches apart from each other.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for a few minutes before transferring cookies to a wire cooling rack.
- Icing Directions
- Using a medium saucepan, combine the butter, cocoa powder and whole milk over medium heat.
- Whisk together until combined and smooth.
- Remove from the heat and slowly whisk in the powdered sugar until smooth.
- Place a cookie sheet under the wire rack to catch excess chocolate.
- Scoop out a spoonful of icing and pour over the cookies.
- Allow the icing to harden before enjoying.