Traditional Apple Crisp | Dessert Recipes Healthy, Dessert Recipes For A Crowd, Dessert Recipes Peach, Dessert Recipes Simple, Dessert Recipes Best, Dessert Recipes Fall, Dessert Recipes Chocolate, Dessert Recipes For Summer, Dessert Recipes Videos, Dessert Recipes No Bake #Healthy #healthyrecipes #dinner #dinnerrecipes #chicken #chickenrecipes #food #foodrecipes #cookie #cookierecipes #crokpot #crokpotrecipes
Hi Jen. I simply adore apple crisp and your recipe sounds so yummy! I’ll be featuring it at The Scoop this Monday night. Thank you for linking up!
Recipes adapted from: artandthekitchen.com
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Butter cold
- 6 Apples
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 3/4 cup uncooked Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- First, Peel, core and slice apples.
- Then, Preheat oven to 375.
- Layer apples into baking dish (I used 10×7.5″).
- Mix together flour, brown sugar, oats and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Add in vanilla and cut in butter with a pastry blender or fork.
- Work until mixture forms large crumbs.
- Sprinkle over apples.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until topping is browned and apples are soft.